Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Quick Trip to the Farm

In what seems like the blink of an eye, I drove the kids to visit my parents on their farm in Southwest Missouri. It is a 13 hour trip (ahem...14 if you take the accidental detour) and I drove straight through both ways. Left on Saturday. Returned on Wednesday. I am not sure if I could even recite my phone number right now.
I got a new camera for my birthday and saved its christening for this trip.












What an amazing way to start my relationship with this camera.

7 comments:

  1. Love these photos!!! Looks like you had fun with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to speak your photos did that for you. Rest up and return slowly. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These shots are gorgeous. I'm (almost) as excited as you are about your new camera. Can't wait to see what your artistic mind combined with that new lens are going to show me!

    xo
    loulou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh--I can already tell I'm gonna like your new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these photos! Thanks so much for sharing them with the rest of the world. You have amazing talents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ! Love the hinge & pin shot..
    Stay tuned for my photography into art discovery ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. quick trip indeed...but you captured the simple and elegant images beautifully. I especially love the weathered wood and rusted hinges.

    ReplyDelete