Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 11: Stop and Think

I've been crafting like crazy for the last 10 days. When I decided to unleash CraMWO (Craft My Way Out), the goal was to use the supplies I have. Somehow that morphed into making a craft every day. After 10 days, I have worn myself out making an even bigger mess, and my creations are turning more hokey by the minute. It is time to get back on track with the true spirit of CraMWO and set more guidelines for myself. The goal is not just to use up all my supplies. The goal is to use what I have to create unique, beautiful, moving, or just plain old fun pieces. This simply cannot take place on a daily basis (not with me in charge).
New guidelines: Instead of posting a CraMWO daily update, I will only post a CraMWO project update when I finish a project. I might still post every day. But some days I might just post about something cool that has inspired me. So far, I will include the following CraMWO projects in my CraMWO collection:
Project #1: Bea's Quilt
Project #2: Collage Magnets
Project #3: Wooden Napkin Rings
Project #3: Wool Scarf


Ok, I feel better already. Now for some inspiration from Pearl S. Buck.  "I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to earth."


Now get to work on Project #5!

No comments:

Post a Comment